Maasai Adult School of Olika
- The purpose of the school is to teach Maasai adults how to read with the goal that they may be able to read the Bible on their own
- The school was opened in April, 2013.
- Currently there are one women’s class and one men’s class.
- The text books use the Bible as a primer, we anticipate that the students will be able to read the Bible at the end of two-year program period.
- Rev. Woong Rak: Administrator
- Mrs. Grace Kinguga: Coordinator, Students’ Life.
- Mrs. Choi: Teacher, women’s class.
- Penina: Teacher, women’s class
- Johnson Mwaura: Teacher, men’s class
- Rev. Dr. Judy Mbugua: Co-chair, Governing Board
- Dr. Jewel Hyun: Co-chair, Governing Board